#201 5 months of hiatus

Bismillah. Alhamdulillah.

The almost-5-months-of-hiatus was nothing but a busy life as a wife, mother, daughter, sister, worker and joker. Hehe.

I am still figuring out a good mobile apps that could assist me in updating my blog frequently, with hassle free. Masih searching, although not seriously searching. Haha. 

Nak update blog pun dah tak tahu apa nak dicelotehkan. Unlike my teenage years dulu, benda merepek merapu, makan apa, tidur pukul berapa, berak cair atau sembelit pun semua nak bubuh dalam blog. Haha.

But now that I am 32 years old, no longer a teenage and can't afford to perasan muda anymore (although some people still see me as 20+ year old year due to my petite size), I cannot perasan anymore.

Sedih?
Taklah.

Makin dewasa makin bijak, kan?
Much love!

Comments

Popular Posts