#195 6 Months Young

Bismillah. Alhamdulillah.

Time flies really fast. It feel surreal that tomorrow, Yusuf will turn 6 months young. Allahuakbar. Belum puas lagi nak belek-belek Yusuf. Tup-tup Yusuf dah semakin melasak.

Yusuf, Mama will definitely miss that small little baby, yang berat hanya 2.25kg je tu. But off course, Mama will always pray to the Almighty that He grants you good health, mentally and physically, so that you will grow up as a great Muslim and Mukmin. Ameen!


Handphone Mama ni, kalau dulu penuh dengan gambar Mama selfie, sekarang penuh dengan gambar Yusuf. Tak kisah lah sama ada Yusuf senyum, tidur, masam, meniarap, tertonggeng, tak berbaju, nampak pampers dan sebagainya. Yang penting, penuh memory phone Mama dengan gambar Yusuf. Dan walaupun gambar Yusuf sekarang is a lot cuter than you were masa Yusuf kurus halus, masa Yusuf berkulit gelap dan botak licin, still Mama takkan delete gambar-gambar Yusuf yang less-handsome tu. Because, those are the memories that I treasure, as a mother to you. 

One day, I hope you will spend some time to read whatever I mumble about you on this blog. I hope by the time you know how to read, this blog is still available on the internet. Haha.

So semalam Abah Yusuf bawa Yusuf pergi cucuk for 6 months, ditemani Tok Ummi. Alhamdulillah saya bersyukur sangat sebab dikurniakan suami yang sudi bertolak ansur dalam banyak urusan. Walaupun Klinik Kesihatan tu penuh dengan para ibu yang menggendong anak atau membawa perut, Abah tetap steady jadi orang lelaki yang bawa anak cucuk, tanpa isteri di sisi. Hehe. Not that I don't want to be responsible for that. Tapi sebab I have limitation on cuti, what more untuk ambik time slip. Unlike Abah Yusuf yang tidak mengalami masalah bab ambil time slip untuk bawak anak ke klinik dan seumpamanya. So, hats up to Abah Yusuf. Thank you, husband! You are the best! Hehe.

Semalam, nurse KK pesan kat Abah Yusuf untuk start bagi Yusuf makan, seminggu lepas Yusuf menginjak 6 bulan. Saya serta merta rasa macam, nooo! I can't wait for another week because, I have planned to bagi Yusuf get his first solid food tomorrow. Alang-alang esok 18 hb dan esok hari Sabtu, eloklah saya bagi esok. I have been googling about 'How to start solid food on your baby' since ages, you know. So, no way I can wait for another week. Haha.

I believe this is one of the many excitements for every first time parents. I can't wait to see how Yusuf reacts to his first solid food. All these while, I have been breastfeeding Yusuf, exclusively. I am happy that Yusuf insyaAllah gets all the nutrients that he needs. I am happy that we got to cuddle each other during every feeding sessions. I am happy to feel needed by Yusuf. And I am a lot happier to see his positive growth. And for that, Yusuf should start his solid food soon insyaAllah sebagai makanan tambahan untuk tumbesaran yang lebih mantop. Chewwah!

I have yet to decide on what food should I first give Yusuf to try. Should it be bubur nasi, atau puree buah atau puree sayur? 

I am excited to explore the baby food processor tu. Haish. Gerrammmm! Haha.

Doakan Yusuf membesar dengan sihat dan baik. Ameen! 

Mama - Yusuf
17-11-2017

Comments

Popular Posts