148# my child - no. 28

Just about few weeks ago I invited my 2 sisters to join me in a 10 km run somewhere in November nanti, and I got rejected by one of them. She said she can't run. I was like; 'how is that possible? U run faster than us before!'

And then she said, "I can only walk, I can't run. There's a bun in my oven."

Sigh.

That's when I got to know that our family will be expanded, welcoming another person, somewhere next year, tentatively.

So my another sister agreed to join me for the 10km run. We agreed to be in a team of 3, with my friend.

Today, when I was busy scrolling my facebook timeline, my focus was disturbed. There was a notification received showing that I have just received  a message from our girl-siblings whatsapp group.

There was a photo of pregnancy test with 2 lines indicating someone got pregnant. And that is my sister who has agreed to join me in the 10 km run. 

I congratulated her, obviously!
But after a few minutes, I realised that I have to search for another team member to replace her! Obviously she can't join the run!

Ok that's one issue. 

My another issue here is -----> don't you think that my eldest child will be the 28th grandchild to my parents? How could they be so productive, leaving me hopeless and helpless? *i'm exaggerating*

Hahahah.
I see you next year, kids! Grow well in the ovens! Barakallah!

Comments

Popular Posts