128# she makes my day

Bismillah. Alhamdulillah.

It is the final friday during Ramadhan for this year. Next week dah raya. 

Someone made my day today. When I woke up (unintentionally at 330 because I set my alarm at 4 am), I checked my phone sebab semalam dah lelap before 11pm, I received whatsapps from an unknown number.

Sempat lah melayan sekejap before I went to my dreamland once again. Haha. Unintentionally terlelap juga. Hahaha


This crazy little girl walaupun dah menghilang 79 tahun tapi bila muncul tetap gila gila like how she used to be when we were housemates for years back in our uni days. 

I dropped her a private message on her LinkedIn account yesterday sebab Kak Miza ada minta sampaikan salam pada dia masa kami berjumpa about 2-3 weeks ago in MMU. I went there because I was involved to deliver a talk on integrity for SL1M participants yang akan masuk kerja kat TokMat. So alang alang curi masa jumpa guru guru dan sifu sifu yang banyak berjasa.

So yes she didnt reply my message on LinkedIn (I do not expect her to reply pon haha because manusia bernama NZ ni super mysterious nowadays or rather since her completion of study haha) but instead she chose to reply via whatsapp.

Tak kisahlah. The fact you still keep my number is something that I should be grateful about.

May Allah protects you always and may you have a blessed life, dear sister.

To me once you are a sister, you will forever be a sister. No matter how long you have been in silent or no matter what makes you to be keeping yourself away from all of us.

Love and remembrance is in the heart.

Hugs & kisses;
Your KF.

Comments

Popular Posts