94# Grow old with you.



Looking at the number of this post, I am still puzzled at how did I manage to write(or type) so many entries since the re-birth of this blog? It was not that long since its re-birth kan? Did I really write something or I just did A B C D E until Z plus rubbish? Okay. Over sangat poyonya. But yeah, I am still wondering and will continue this wonder forever.

This no-money-value blog has so many values to me. The expensive one. Though I have removed those entries zaman tak atau belum matang dulu, zaman banyak merepek dan meraban, zaman taip entri font berkaler-kaler ikut selera budak baru nak up, but still I appreciate this blog so much.

Kalau dikira entri dari zaman 7 tahun dulu, sebenarnya dah melebihi 1000++ entries dah. Cumanya kita dah 'moved to drafts' all those silly funny entries hence tinggallah segala apa yang ditulis(or taip) since its re-birth. 

Come to think about how I grow along with this blog, kalau masa mula menaip tu anak baru lahir, sekarang anak dah darjah 1. Kalau anak tu wujud, dia sekolah mana agaknya? Taman Keramat ke International School? Hahaha. Okay lawak hambar.

I love to always remind myself that this blog keeps so many stories of mine. I write a lot like really a lot many years ago. Stress tulis. Happy tulis. Jiwang tulis. Rindu tulis. Benci tulis. Excited tulis. Marah tulis. Sayang tulis. Kisah boyfriend zaman sekolah pun tulis (itu bodoh sikit haha). Kisah sibuk uruskan program pun tulis. Terlajak tidur tertinggal Subuh pun tulis. Pergi makan pun tulis. Anak buah lahir pun tulis. Hey. Semua tulis lah. When I say tulis I mean 'taip'. And I realize that as time goes by, I don't write that much anymore especially on personal things. I do not write much about my feelings anymore though I still write a lil about it at times. 

My emotion management is not like before. Now I am more mature that I do not need to express every single things in this blog. Now I learnt that expressing how I feel before Allah swt is the most beautiful thing that I could do in every situation. Like how I mumble in this blog before, I can just express it before Allah. It is like a sesi luahan perasaan atau orang Indonesia panggil 'CurHat' (curahan hati). Oh. Best perasaannya.

Apa apa pun, I will continue writing. Sekadar buat peneman time 'uols' boring boring sebelum tidur boleh lah scroll kejap baca kan?

Atau boring boring dalam LRT, boleh baca kejap kan? Bukan heavy pun.

Like what I am doing now. Taip entry guna hp masa dalam LRT. Tapi nak bagitahu LRT sekarang crazy, ramai sangat orang. I is tak suka.

Ok bai!

Comments

Popular Posts