84# My kind of confession



So here is a confession.
I confess that I follow Teman Lelaki Upahan. The drama that currently aired on TV3, every Monday to Thursday at 655pm.

I do not intend to explain much about the storyline or the plot.

I just want to touch a little on Kyra Lydia. If you google it now, you will definitely get the answer about who Kyra Lydia is.

An egoistic successful lady in career life.

Sangat tinggi egonya.
Menafikan segala rasa hatinya.
Tak membenarkan langsung orang untuk menyentuh hatinya.
Keras macam batu.

Tapi, I love to watch her watak.
Elizad plays the role excellently.

Because to me, she is expensive.
And I like it.

So, call me Kyra Najlaa maybe? Haha.

And I promise to myself that I will not watch drama anymore after Teman Lelaki Upahan. Risau aku mengupah orang pulak. Hahaha.

Comments

haha. lawaklah kak paten ini. Tapi betul pandangan akak tu ;)
Najlaa said…
Haha. Apabila Lobak membaca blog orang tatkala cuti sem beliauuuu

Popular Posts