#54 Karangan Cuti Sekolah



Bismillah. Alhamdulillah.

So this morning I went to Titiwangsa for a morning walk. While having my morning walk, I google-d for 'the best nasi lemak in town'. That is how I imagined about being healthy and living a healthy life. Haha 

After two rounds of morning walk (the 2nd round was unintended because I was lost in the middle of Titiwangsa), I drove to Ampang Jaya looking for Gerai Mak Jah to taste her infamous Nasi Lemak as per my google search result.

I ordered for Nasi Lemak Sotong (inspired by suami saya encik sotong) and Teh O Ais and I sat in a table where a couple (at the age of 50s) were sitting. Kira macam tumpang la. Aku sorang, peduli hape aku nak tumpang. Hehe.

So after few suaps of nasi lemak sotong, that aunty tried to start a conversation with me. She then asked: "adik sekolah form berapa?" 

----------------------------

That's all my story during this school holiday.

Hence the semi-sweet smile on the photo.


Thank you. 
Clap clap clap.



Wassalam

P/s: ni post pemalas. Copy paste dari Insta. Haha

Dilarang selfie.

Comments

Popular Posts